Cell Phone Waterproof Coating Warranty
Liquiseal Limited Warranty Total Water Protection Program Terms and Conditions
Liquiseal and its affiliated companies worldwide (“Liquiseal”) warrants our Liquiseal waterproof treatment against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 6 months from the original date of purchase of the service by a consumer (the “Warranty Period”). Liquiseal does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any smart phone or other device made by anyone other than Liquiseal except as specifically set forth below. If a material or workmanship defect arises with regard to any Liquiseal waterproof treatment service, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, Liquiseal will fix the damaged phone or replace the Eligible Device with a refurbished product. Liquiseal will not be responsible for any data or information loss stored in the device. For purposes of the Liquiseal Limited Warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part of like kind and quality that has been substantially returned to its original specifications. Refurbished products or parts have been tested to meet or exceed quality standards. We will not return your original device after we replaced it with refurbished ones.
In order for you to be eligible to use the Program, you must satisfy all of the criteria listed below:
- You must be a resident of the continental US, Alaska & Hawaii (the Program is void for any Service Request made by any customer residing outside the continental US,Alaska & Hawaii);
- You must have purchased our Liquiseal waterproof treatment service and joined our water damage warranty program at the store where your phone was treated;
- You must have validly registered the Eligible Device, in accordance with the Registration Process described below, within 14 days following your purchase of the Liquiseal waterproof treatment service. Your warranty will be activated 7 days after you register the eligible device;
- You must submit your Service Request (as described below) within 6 months following the date of valid Registration;
- The device registered must be activated and undamaged at the time of registration. Liquid damage incurred prior to registration being completed will not be covered;
- You will pay the Service Fee $14.99 each time you drop your phone in water and bring it back to store.