Liquiseal Nano Coating Waterproof Machine FAQs
1) What devices can be coated by Liquiseal Machine?
Phones of all sizes can be coated by our Liquiseal Machine.
2) How long does it take to coat my device?
It only takes 3 minutes to coat a phone and 25 minutes to cure the phone in the oven.
3) How long do I have to wait until my phone can be exposed to water?
After coating your phone, please do not expose your phone or tablet to liquids for 24 hours.
4) How long does the coating last?
The Liquiseal coating lasts up to 1 year. If the device has come into contact with liquids over 3 times, recoating the device is highly recommended.
5) Does the machine come with a warranty?
Yes, the warranty period is 2 years for parts from the date of purchase.
6) Does waterproof treatment void the warranty?
No, Liquiseal machine process does not void warranty of the device.
7) What is IPX7?
IPX7 Certified means that a mobile device coated by Liquiseal has been tested by certified third party to prove they are able to withstand being immersed in water under lab conditions for up to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
8) Can the machine coat other electronic devices
No, the machine is designed for phones only.
9) Can I take the device underwater for pictures?
No, the coating is meant for accidental water damage, not for under water photos.
10) What if I drop my phone in water?
You need to turn the phone off and wait for 24 hours before you charge it (blow dryer can speed up the process) or take your phone to the repair store to get your phone cleaned (Our local partners offer this service for free).
11) What if it ruins my phone and it stops working?
We have a 6 months warranty program, please check out the details regarding our warranty program on our website.